Ume (plum) is not only a fruit but was also used as a precious medicine in ancient China.
Three thousand years ago, Chinese medical books revealed prescriptions that used Ume
(plum). Today, numerous medical studies of the fruit-juice concentrate of the Japanese apricot
(plum extract) have shown that it is still very beneficial for people. Many doctors encourage
their patients to eat natural food to improve their immune system rather than depending on
According to an ancient Chinese saying, food not only satisfies one’s appetite; it also provides
a natural cure to the human body (醫食同源). This means that people should eat the right
food for better health. Meiganic Plum Extract is known as a naturally tasty food that also helps
maintain a healthy body.
This extract uses only the highest quality plum fruit. The concentration level is 60 times plus,
and there are no added sugars, artificial flavors or preservatives. More importantly, Meiganic
Plum Extract has the highest percentage of organic acid (55.8%) that is beneficial for health.
More organic acid produces a stronger alkalinity function; therefore, it is an important
metabolic function maintaining a balanced pH.
Plum extract supports healthy digestion and naturally relieves occasional heartburn with a
soothing blend of organic acid, organically grown plum juice concentrates and a broad array
of acids that help your body maintain comfortable pH levels. Plum extract provides natural
minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron and calcium. Many
medical studies have shown that the fruit juice concentrate of the Japanese apricot (plum
extract) markedly improves the fluidity of human blood.
Additionally, Plum Extract Supports*:
- Helps prevent cancer.
- Provides a natural source of the organic acid from plum extract that helps balance body
pH at comfortable levels.
- Helps maintain low alkaline level to stay healthy. To check body pH level, we suggest
using pH test paper. Perform urine test will get more accurate result than saliva test.
The target pH range is 7.3 to 7.5.
- Excellent for digestion, helps acid reflux, heartburn, H. pylorus bacillus, stomach ulcer
and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Helps stimulate digestion, eases gas and bloating, lubricates the bowel, and soothes
the digestive tract.
- Helps constipation and stops diarrhea.
- Contains organic acid, a natural relief for occasional heartburn.
- Contains citric acids for additional digestive support.
CARDIOVASCULAR, HEART AND ORGANS' FUNCTIONS
- Supports a healthy blood sugar level - diabetic, blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Contains a Mumefural composition that improves the fluidity of human blood and
reduces the widest range of cardiovascular risk factors.
- Supports liver function
- Helps body to detoxify. In ancient Chinese, people use plum extract to purify the food,
purify water and clean the blood.
- Boosts blood circulation.
- Helps prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Increases metabolism.
- Helps to lose weight. Cells in a healthy body are bathed in an alkaline fluid. Acidic body
environment causes an imbalance in these cells. That is acidosis, or over acidification
of body fluids and tissues, not only can lead to sickness and disease but also storing
extra fat in the body tissue.
- Helps to control weight. Do exercise regularly and create exercise program that fit you.
Do it at least 3 to 4 times a week and each time at least 20 minutes.
- Enhances immune function.
- Provides a range of nutrients to support immune health, which is valuable to overall
health and well being.
- Helps reduce tiredness, sleepiness and melancholy.
ANTI-AGING, SKIN AND HAIR
- Contains antioxidant which helps protect your body against free radical damage and is
great for your skin to slow down aging process.
- Healthy skin and hair.
- Helps gout and arthritis.
- Kills "bad" bacteria.
- Contains antimicrobial because of its phenolic compounds.
- Contains necessary cofactors required for proper absorption and utilization by the
body, including citric acids, antioxidants, minerals and organic acids.
- Helps osteoporosis better calcium absorption and utilization.
Uses: Take 3g (1/4 Tsp) before a meal (breakfast) is best or anytime as desired, 1 to 3 times
daily. 3g is about size of a regular blueberry. That is 1 spoonful using the spoon included with
this carton. Eat directly or for a vitalizing and refreshing drink dissolve 3g of Plum Extract in 1
cup of hot water. Plum Extract may also be used in cooking for dressings, dips, marinades,
veggies and most foods.
Ingredient: Organic plum (Ume, Japanese apricot).
Ume, Japanese apricot a.k.a. Umeboshi plum (pickled plum, very salty). Our Plum Extract has
no added salt, sugar, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Manufacture process: The essence of plum (Ume, Japanese apricot) has been appreciated
for thousands of years. Our freshly pressed Ume juice has been simmered for 100 hours to
form a thick, dark paste. Each 30g bottle contains about 6 pounds of plum. 60+ kilograms of
plum can only produce 1 kilogram of Plum Extract.
Quality assurance: How to distinguish the quality of plum extract? High quality plum extract
will a. taste sour, b. have very dark color paste and c. not trigger gastric acid or harmful effect
Mumefural, Citric Acid Derivative Improving Blood Fluidity from Fruit-Juice Concentrate of
Japanese Apricot (Prunus mume Sieb. et Zucc)
NASA Food Technology Commercial Space Center luncheon is plum delicious, soy good
Plum Extract For the International Space Station
Food Bytes, Indiana State Department of Health. 2002. Behold, the power of … prunes
Anthony Pometto, Director, NASA Food Technology Commercial Space Center, Iowa State
Product History & Benefits
Plum Extract &
|MT JADE IS UNIQUELY LOCATED RIGHT ABOVE TROPIC OF CANCER IN TAIWAN
BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS
PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT,
CURE OR PREVENT DISEASE.
|PLUM EXTRACT IS
CONSIDERED TO BE THE